05 Oct Instagrammer of the Week: Charlie Rybak
Charlie Rybak, this week’s LaunchSquad Instagrammer, is a Digital Strategist at LaunchSquad’s San Francisco office. He joined in May after spending eight years in D.C. working and attending George Washington University. He is originally from Minneapolis, MN, the greatest city on the planet. He came to the west coast because of his interest in the types of clients that LaunchSquad works with and, after spending time in the Midwest and on the east coast, the chance to discover a new area of the country. When he isn’t working, he can probably be found exploring the parks and public spaces of San Francisco, watching sports, arguing about politics or cooking.
11 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Last book you read? “Sutter” by Cormac McCarthy. One of his first books and a great look at the Tennessee River and culture around it.
- Early bird or night owl? Early bird. It’s quiet in the morning, and you can actually get things done.
- Best thing that happened to you this month? Fall is back. That’s the best thing I could ask for.
- Favorite season/holiday? Fall and Thanksgiving. The have some similarities (between the crisp air and rich foods) that I really love.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Ice cream. It’s the perfect food.
- Favorite breakfast food? A taco made out of a pancake filled with bacon and eggs
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? Colombia. I took a trip there before starting at LaunchSquad and have been begging everyone I talk to to go do it ever since. Talk to me if you want details.
- Favorite website? Twitter. I filter my entire internet through Twitter and love being able to read smart things from smart people and funny things from funny people and interesting things from interesting people directly.
- Favorite exercise? Pickup basketball. I don’t play as much as I’d like, and have completely lost my jump shot, but I still love it.
- Dogs or cats? Both! I don’t get why everyone is always trying to choose. Animals are great.
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? The people are pretty great. I enjoy that everyone is actually passionate about their work and open to being creative.
Follow all of Charlie’s adventures the week on LaunchSquad’s Instagram.