14 Sep Instagrammer of the Week: Grace Bowers
Grace Bowers, an Account Associate at LaunchSquad’s San Francisco office, is this week’s LaunchSquad Instagrammer of the Week. She joined the Squad this past August. A native Texan and southern belle at heart, Grace peaced out of Texas after high school to attend Hamilton College in upstate New York. There, she studied psychology, rowed crew, played with her sorority friends and froze half to death. She loves the fast-paced, friendly atmosphere of LaunchSquad and how different each day can be — from planning fishing trips for CEOs to making GIFs of herself using GIPHY CAM (shameless plug). In her free time (and when she’s not sleeping), she likes exploring her new city, trying new brunch places and laying in parks. Her favorite things include burrata, the San Antonio Spurs and her three younger siblings.
Follow Grace’s adventures this week on Instagram.
11 Questions with LaunchSquad
- Last book you read? “The Goldfinch” by Donna Tartt
- Early bird or night owl? Traditionally a night owl but quickly transitioning to early bird status.
- Favorite season/holiday? An east coast fall or a Texas winter
- What’s your favorite dessert? A nutella-ricotta calzone from this pizza place in Rome — so good.
- Favorite breakfast food? Breakfast tacos.
- Favorite place you’ve ever been? The Grand Canyon, Rome or the Swiss Alps.
- Favorite website? I’m a shameless BuzzFeed addict. Oh, and Netflix, too.
- Favorite rainy day activity? Sleeping in late and watching Harry Potter movies or SVU.
- Favorite exercise? Hiking or rowing.
- Dogs or cats? Dogs – I grew up with five of them.
- Favorite thing about LaunchSquad? The people! (+ free lunch on Mondays)